The Importance of Visitation Dreams
Dare to Dream
If you Google the term “Visitation Dreams,” you will find several different entries explaining the concept. Whether you are grieving a Loved One who has passed, or going through a difficult time in your life, the opportunity to connect with your Loved One might be as basic as placing your head on the pillow and falling asleep.
Visitation Dreams present you with the opportunity to receive direct messages from your Loved Ones while you are sleeping, and they may provide guidance or reassurance when you least expect it. If you think of the connection to your Loved Ones as a constant thing, it is like your Wi-Fi Connection at your house-the signal is always on. You have to be open to receiving and interpreting the signal which sometimes represents the biggest challenge for most people seeking to communicate with the other side as we all have the capacity to be intuitive.
How to Prepare Yourself for a Visitation Dream
1. Visitation Dreams are Natural. Consider a Visitation Dream as something natural that can occur between you and your Loved One. Just like breathing, eating, or sleeping, connecting with your Loved One should be viewed as an intrinsic part of nature and not as something which is steeped in mystery. Too many people fear the unknown and can block or close themselves off from messages that could provide insight and guidance.
2. The Power of Love. Love represents the most basic form of Energy that surrounds us and is the fabric that holds our Universe together. It nourishes our heart and mind on the physical plane and fuels our soul in the spiritual realm. Love is forever constant and does not cease with physical death. Our love for one another binds us together in Life and in the Afterlife. One of my favorite songs by Huey Lewis and the News about this topic relates to their song "The Power of Love" which I felt was worth sharing with you here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCkgYhtz64U.
3. Shift Your Paradigm. If you shift your paradigm as to how to approach the concept of a Visitation Dream and view it as something to embrace, then you will be capable of receiving messages from your Loved Ones more regularly. Sometimes we can act as our greatest obstacle to receiving the guidance and reassurance that our Loved Ones wish to share.
“Small shifts in your thinking, and small changes in your energy, can lead to massive alterations of your end result.” ---Kevin Michel, Moving Through Parallel Worlds To Achieve Your Dreams.
4. Meditate and Make It Great. Incorporate a regiment of daily meditation which can act to calm the mind and body and detox the soul. Meditation should be viewed as a fuel source to increase Intuition and galvanize the possibility for Visitation Dreams to occur.
5. Write It Down The First Time. Before you go to sleep keep a notebook or Dream Journal at hand near your bed so that when you wake up you can write down anything that you can remember about your Dreams. The more you are able to record, the better are your chances of receiving valuable information from your Dreams.
6. Keep a Clear Mind. Clear your mind before you fall asleep. Say prayers or affirmations (based on your religious or philosophical beliefs). Request guidance and ask for the opportunity to receive any messages that may come to you during your Dreams.
“The more you go with the flow of life and surrender the outcome to God, and the less you seek constant clarity, the more you will find that fabulous things start to show up in your life.” ---Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass.
7. Visitation Dreams Take Various Forms. Visitation Dreams may vary in form. You may hear your Loved One's Voice say something to you; or your Dream may contain a memory with your Loved One from the past. Whatever form your Dream may take, be resolute in knowing that your Loved One is with you every day.
8. Practice Self-Reflection. Reflect on the information contained within your Dream Journal every few weeks to identify patterns that may emerge between your Dreams.
9. Dream Recall Will Occur. If you are unable to recall your Dream, do not get discouraged. Patience is required as you are embarking on a new skill set that improves the more you practice it. Over time you will get better at recalling your Dreams and understanding any information that emerges.
10. We are all a Part of A Larger Plan. If you believe that the Universe is composed of synchronized pieces, then it is possible to view ourselves as Part of a Larger Plan which allows us to remain connected with our Loved Ones even beyond Death. Just as Pythagoras first proposed that the Earth is a sphere around 500 B.C., we need to approach our existence with one another as part of a larger circular experience. Keep in mind that humanity once thought the Earth was flat, and that ships would fall off the Earth if they sailed too close to its edge. Of course this theory has been discredited over time. Similarly, Death does not cut off the circular experience of our existence. Our essence continues well beyond our physical Death. As technology advances, society shall one day confirm that we continue to exist after we die.
Everything remains interconnected.
How to Interpret Your Dreams
There is an abundance of information on the internet about the whole topic of learning to interpret the information contained in your Dreams. For example, one website that contains useful information on this topic can be found at https://psychcentral.com/lib/how-to-analyze-your-dreams-and-why-its-important/.
Approach the challenge of gaining increased insight on your Dreams as a Journey of Self- Discovery. As you embark, consider your glass as half-full and maintain Optimism. It is possible to communicate with your Loved Ones regularly and to receive guidance from them provided that you keep yourself open to receiving their messages and always remain vigilant. Dreams can come true—and you can visit with your Loved Ones.
#1, #chakra, # #chakrabalance, #tarot, #tarotcards, #psychics, #psychic, #mystic, #newage, #psychicreading, #aura, #cleansing, #sage, #crystalball, #crystalhealing, #lovers, #crystals, #zodiac, #astrology, #fortuneteller, #phonereading, #truthbetold, #love, #worth, #honest, #trust, #relationshipgoals, #lovequotes, #quote, #reposttag, #blog, #royalsuzie, #werisebyliftingothers, #oneness, #movingon, #dreams, #visitation, #lovedones, #life, #universe, #kindness,